If your second home is in an irregular situation, in GISE we can help you get a Second-Home permit for special cases which
is a certificate issued by the CONFEDERACION HIDROGRÁFICA DEL SEGURA. This certificate must be shown at the Town Hall.
In order to obtain this permit, you must draw up a scale model of a pit. Each town has a different one, according to their norms
This certificate comes with the process and certificate of the pit and a technical report from our staff of architects.
In order to dig the pit, the following steps must be carried out:
l. A study of the terrain and the placing of the pit for an adequate use of the machinery.
2. Digging the pit and making the proper connections to the house.
3. Making a hearth with a wire mesh around it.
4. Placing the prefabricated required object to purify the water which will be used in the home. This new pit
will be placed between the house and the old, unauthorised pit.
5. Covering up the excavation of the new pit.
6. Testing it to make sure it works properly